He founded Asian African Chamber of Commerce & Industry (AACCI) through a network of presidents/representatives of various commerce chambers and professionals of high repute from the entire Asian-African region with a view to giving the business community of both this region a voice and a tool to foster development and realize UN Sustainable Development Goals 2030.
AACCI is to act as a trade & business promoting chamber supporting SMEs and industries by means of representing them as bilateral chamber for the Asian and African region and help them to build better economic growth and sustainable business.
Dr. GD Singh is also the Founder & President of Unified Brainz Virtuoso Limited., a management & business consulting firm, essentially into brand enhancement, creative designs and strategic business consulting.
He is on governing councils and advisory board of many such like minded partnering organization such as:
- Chairman – Asian African Chamber of Commerce & Industry (AACCI)
- Founder & President– Confederation of International Accreditation Commission (CIAC, Global)
- Founder & President – World Peace & Diplomacy Organisation (WPDO)
- Founder & President – Unified Brainz Virtuoso Ltd
- Founder & President– CIHF, Non-Government, Not for Profit Organisation (India)
- Peace Advocacy Committee member – HWPL, South Korea
- Advisory Board Member – Wockhardt Foundation
- Advisory Board Member – The World Peacekeepers Movement
- Honorary Fellow Member– Institute of Company & Commercial Accounts, Nigeria (ICCA)
- Board Member of Serbian Royal Academy of Science and Arts, Belgrade, Serbia.
- Board Advisory Member of IFMS –Institute of Financial & Management Studies (IFMS, USA)
- Chief Advisor– International Journals of Multidisciplinary Research Academy (IJMRA), USA
- Reviewer, International Journal of Business and Management (IJBM) – Canadian Center of Science and Education, Canada
- Member Editorial Board – IJSTR, International Journal of Scientific & Technology Research (IJSTR) – Paris, France