To be recognised as an essential driving force for international business between Asian and African organisations.
AACCI advocates on behalf of the private sector of the Asian-African region for:
- Good corporate governance.
- Public-private partnership in the development of projects and more particularly, regional projects covering more than one AACCI-member country.
- Improvement of the business climate for the development of private investment.
- Institutionalised public-private dialogue.
- Involvement of the private sector in policy making decisions.
- AACCI is also active in capacity building for its members through the organization of seminars, workshops and offers various platforms for members to exchange ideas and share experiences.