Group Executive Chairman
GBSH Consult Group Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary
H.E. Prof. Dr. Ambassador Tal Edgars, Q.C. is a global multi- award winning, well known business authority, mentor, erudite speaker of note, senior diplomat and a cutting-edge strategist and academician with an outstanding record in planning, managing and executing highly successful private and public sector initiatives in Africa, Europe, America & Asia. He has an academic, diplomatic and international civil service background with a global inclination and provides quite extensive domestic best practices in Africa, He is Africa’s leading authority and informed voice on knowledge of foreign policy community, Growth and Competitiveness Practice, complex negotiations, strategic foresight, government affairs, entrepreneurship, investment policies, fintech and how countries & businesses can be active participants in their own transformative economic development.
He is currently the Group Executive Chairman GBSH Consult Group Worldwide, Honorary Chancellor to The International Council for Leadership | Governance | Entrepreneurship | Management (ICLGEM-Switzerland). An African Justice Foundation Honorary Advisor & Lead Member to Board of Advisors under Cherie Blair CBE QC (UK), Global Strategic Advisor to the IVP Program and African Women Entrepreneurship Programme under Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton (USA), Head of Government Affairs NCPC (Canada) , Head of Diplomacy and Honorary Advisor UAE-AFRICA MENTORING DEVELOPMENT CONSORTIUM, LLC (UAMDC- Washington DC), Chapter Advisor, Fintech4Good (FT4G) in Virginia, USA, Member of the Global Advisory Council on the World Marketing Congress (India), Member of the Global Brand Advisory Council on the World Brand Congress (UAE), Member of the Harvard Business Review (USA), Member of the McKinsey’s Online Executive Panel (USA), Fellow at the African Scientific Institute (Oakland CA, USA) , Mentor on board the Outside Counsel and Everwise (San Francisco), Sable Accelerator in (San Francisco), Colorado University venture-centred entrepreneurship education in which his role involves inter-alia the promotion of dialogue and partnership building for sustainable development with governments, the international community and other major key stakeholders. His personal and business sphere of influence includes Presidents and Heads of States across several continents to whom he provides confidential strategic advisory services.
His awards 2017-2018 are as below:
- 2018 ACQ5 Law Awards SOUTH AFRICA – GAMECHANGER OF THE YEAR
- 2018 Driver of Change Finalist- Vision 2030 South Africa
- 2017 Fintech Adviser of the Year- UK
- 2017 SA Vision 2030 Awards Driver of Change Award Finalist
- 2017 Best Regional Enterprise by the Socrates Committee, Oxford UK.
- 2017 Best Management Consultant of the Year Corporate Vision UK
- 2017 Wealth & Finance International’s Five Star Consultants for 2017 in the UK
- 2017 ‘Ones to Watch 2017; MEA Company of Excellence Award’ by Middle East and African
- Markets BIZZ 2017 Worldwide Business Leader by the World Confederation of Businesses, USA
- 2017 South African GameChanger of the Year