An Agribusiness expert and team-oriented leader with a successful track record and over 14 years’ experience spanning global corporate management, strategy, marketing, business development,private equity, and public-private partnerships for agribusiness, food-processing, and water markets and technologies.
Mr. El Bouamri Mouniris the Founder of AICONSULTING, a Moroccan based consultancy company. Among his current projects he is the manager of the first Moroccan marketplace of Agricultural and Fish products where wholesalers and importers from all around the world can deal with Moroccan exporters. In this role, he has played a role in developing the market for Moroccan products and is expecting to extend this marketplace to other African countries. To develop the Asian market, he has become the North African representant of Guangzhou Grandeur Exhibition Group located in China which is the leading organizer of business events in China like Fruit Expo and Asia-Pacific Biomass Energy Exhibition.
Mr. Mounir was working between 2007 and 2010 on training programs for farmers financed by IFAD in Morocco with objective to develop mountain areas projects. In 2010, he integrated the water-economy sector and founded a company operating in the irrigation and solar pumping fields where he led many big projects in Morocco. Mr. Mounir has been a lecturer and trainer at Cadi Ayyad University on Agricultural project management. He has spoken at major international conferences such as the COP22, focusing on the Agro-environmental projects.
As a sworn legal expert, Mr. Mounir is called on by private organizations like Insurance companies and also by the public sector like Courts of appeal in the Ministry of Justice.
- Engineering degree in Agronomy from Hassan II Polytechnic Institute
- Certificate of “Trainer of trainers” in the field of government procurement approved by the WORLD BANK in the MENA region.
- Certificate by the Department of Vocational Training, Ministry of Employment and Vocational Training, Rabat in “Training Engineering”.
Membership in Professional Associations
- Member of the National Council of Sworn Experts in Morocco
- Secretary General of the Association of Irrigation Professionals of the Marrakech-Safi (APIM)
- Member of the Syndicat of Moroccan Engineers
- Member of the executive board of the ALUMNI of IAV Hassan II