AACCI is composed of the following organs:
- The General Assembly as the supreme organ of the Chamber.
- Permanent Secretariat consisting of the Founder Directors are also members of the General Assembly and are responsible for setting the policy and strategies for the Chamber. They will provide strategic inputs and directions for implementation.
- There will be one permanent Secretariat supported by two Vice Chairmen for regulating activities: one in Lagos, Nigeria for the African region and similarly the Asian Secretariat at Sri Lanka, providing them advice and other networking support in running the chamber.
- The Executive Council is responsible for the management of the Chamber which is based at Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India at the Asian Secretariat Hub
- The Technical Commissions, technical bodies, are occasionally set up to review issues related to the deliberations of the Chamber