OTUDEKO OLUSESAN ABIODUN
July 2014 – Till Date
Fernim Properties & Investment Ltd.
Real Estate Consultants/Facility Managers
Post held: Group Managing Director
July 2010 – Till Date
Fernim & Co. Ltd.
Lagos State Licensed & Registered Building Contractor
Post held: Managing Director
July 2007 – 2015
Lagos State Government, Alausa Secretariat, Ikeja
Office of the Deputy Governor
Private Architect to Her Excellency, Deputy Governor of Lagos State
Post held: (Head of Projects Monitoring Unit)
- Monitoring all projects under the Deputy Governor (D.G) Portfolio
- Supervising all on-going school construction project e.g. library, resort centre, 17 + 1 & 12 + 1, 6 blocks of classrooms, etc.
- Rendering professional advice for the growth of the Ministry of Education under review in a holistic approach for the D.G. Portfolio.
- Ensuring and carrying out the perfection of Her Excellency (D.G) inner cabinet policies on projects.
- Reporting directly to Her Excellency (D.G) on all projects report-evaluation and recommendation.
- Standing as an intermediary-link man between the registered and licensed contractors and the Office of the Deputy Governor.
- Heading the project and monitoring unit of the Office of the Deputy Governor.
- Rending weekly reports on project evaluation directly to Her Excellency (D.G)
- Giving valuable suggestions, go-getter on milestone for the upliftment of project unit department.
- Fixing a date for site inspection for all project sites under review and construction and leading Her Excellency (D.G) team to such project sites on quarterly basis for site evaluation.
July 2002-June 2007
Building Contractor and Building Services Consultant
Post Held: (Senior Project Manager)
- Overseeing all planning and scheduling of all operational activities
- Executing and supervising of all company’s projects
- Ensuring that all Company’s policies are carried out
- Monitoring and taking-over of sites from inception to total completion/handing over to clients.
- Monitoring and evaluation of developments
- Contract administration
- Project management
- Verification and reconciliation of materials on site with stock card
- All project managers report directly to me on all site issues.
- Responsibility for positive & aggressive marketing of company’s services.
- Up to date reports on project to the Head of Projects
- Assisting/representing the company at site/project meetings
- Cost compilation of projects
- Assisting/representing the company at Bid negotiation
- Preparing and supervising of work schedules.
May 2000 – May 2005
Decosan Consult Limited
Building Contractors & Project Management
Post Held: Site Architect/Development Consultant
- Design and build
- Contract Administration
- Project Management – (Turkey Projects)
May 1999 – February 2000
Techlum Nigerian Ltd
Post Held: Architect/Estimator
- Reporting directly to the Managing director
- Providing a production cutting list
- Preparing quotation based on Drawing and Physical Measurement
- Estimating the cost of long span Aluminium roofing sheets, windows, doors and accessories.
November 1997 – February 1999
Folarin Fountain Hospital Ltd
Post held: Site Architect/Work Supervisor
- Supervising and co-ordinating all operational activities
- Co-ordinating the activities of all other professional work on site.
Projects Undertaken till Date
- Design and construction of VIP toilets for Ibadan South-West LG Secretariat of Oyo State (NYSC Project).
- Construction of First African Trust Bank Headquarter at Plot 1295, Akin Adesola Avenue, Victoria Island, Lagos.
- Construction of office block for Gredco Nigeria Limited at Plot 5E, Victoria Island, Annex, Lagos.
- Renovation of Israelite expatriate Residential lodge (Clover Court) at 35, Clover Road, Ikoyi, Lagos.
- New innovative design and construction for Lunical Investment Limited Head Office at 27, Olawale Street, Imalefalafia, Oke-Ado, Ibadan.
- Construction of six units of four storey residential building for Ikenna Eze Uzomaka, Plot p/2 and p/4 Unit Estate, Independent Layout, Enugu, Nigeria.
- Construction of two storey building for Community Development Foundation (C.D.F) at Plot 5, Along CMD Road, Magodo, Ikeja, Lagos State, Nigeria.
- Construction of three storey residential building for Ikenna Eze Uzomaka, Plot 369, Utako District CZ B5, Abuja FCT, Nigeria.
- Re-construction of three units of three bedroom semi-detached duplex for Ikenna Eze Uzomaka, Plot 516, Utako District CZ B5, Abuja FCT, Nigeria.
- Construction of two units of five bedroom detached duplex with Boys’ Quarters for Mr. Tony at Road 2, Victoria Garden City (VGC), Lekki-Epe Expressway, Lagos.
- Construction of Intercontinental Bank Branch at Auchi, Poly Road, Edo state, Nigeria.
- Construction of Intercontinental Bank branch at Okumgba Avenue, Okere, Warri, Delta State, Nigeria.
- Construction of Intercontinental Bank branch by Sizzlers, Warri, Delta State, Nigeria.
- Construction of Zenith Bank branch at Aluminum Village, Dopemu, Egbeda Road, Lagos State, Nigeria.
- Construction of Zenith Bank branch beside Indomie foods, Sango Otta, Ogun State.
- Construction of Zenith Bank Enugu Archive Branch, Enugu State
- Construction of Zenith Bank Branch at Afikpo, Ebonyi State, Nigeria
- Construction of Diamond Bank Branch at Sani Abacha Way, Kebbi State, Nigeria
- Construction of United Bank for Africa (UBA) along Rumuokwuta, Ikwere Road, Obio/Akpo Local Government Area, Rivers State, Nigeria.
- Construction of United Bank for Africa (UBA) along Woji Road, Obio/Akpo Local Government Area, Rivers State, Nigeria.
- Construction of five storey classroom/workshop/office block for Yaba College of Technology at Yaba Campus, Lagos
- Re-construction of Fed-Ex burnt Office building at Airport Road, Mafoluku, Oshodi, Lagos.
- Various kinds of renovations of school and new construction of blocks of classroom for Lagos State Government in various parts of geographical location of the State.
Graduate Member; Nigeria Institute of Architects
Certificate in Project Management
Associate Member Certified Board of Administrators of Nigeria (CBAN)
Honorary Doctorate Degree (PhD) (Construction Management); University of Entrepreneurship and Technology, State of Delaware, USA.
- A good player in turn-key Projects from conceptualization to execution both in private and public sector of Nigeria economy.
- Active player in project time delivery
- Proactive and target driven with a flair for detail
- Effective Site/Project Management from inception to handling over
- Guide the contract documentation process with consultants
- Provide experts recommendation and guidance in tender process and procedures
- Prepare contracts specification and time schedules for projects
- Provide technical evaluation of sub-contractors input
- Construction of any project on site and effective coordination of work force on site
- Expert in meeting project Milestones
- Multi-project planning and timely execution of projects within budgets
- Finishing using tiles, terrazzo, marble and granite to design space with respect of area covers down to final washing.
- Estimating and installation of all various Aluminium works e.g. Curtain walls, Aluminium, doors, windows, roofing, etc.
- Real estate Consultant, Developer, Construction Management, Facility Management Experts.
Federal University of Technology Akure (FUTA), Ondo State Master in Architectural Technology
Lagos State University, Ojo, Lagos State
Post Graduate Diploma in Project Planning – Town Planning
(option in Resource Management), Second Class Honours Upper Division
Amazing Computers Technology Limited, Jibowu, Lagos
Autocad, Microsoft Word & Microsoft Projects
Nov. 1993-July 1995
Yaba College of Technology, Yaba, Lagos
Nov. 1990 – July 1992
Ogun State Polytechnics, Abeokuta, Ogun State
OND, Architecture (Upper Credit)
Aug. 1982 – Dec. 1988
Community Grammar School, Elewura Challenge, Ibadan, Oyo State
WASSCE/GCE (Ordinary Level)
Marital Status: Married
State of Origin: Ogun State
Date of Birth: 16th of December, 1969
Self-motivated, experience and competent professional, Good team player, Affluence for creativity and innovation, Ability to work with no supervision, Good communication skills, Good manager of people, Computer Literacy, Proactive and target driven with a flair for details, Excellent in analytical, interpersonal and contract administration skills.
INTERESTS AND ACTIVITIES
Research and expedition, Reading, Traveling, Watching films on development and Meeting people.
English and Yoruba
- Mortune Labake
Director of Project Operations
Arc Intrum Limited
- Bishop Samson Jedafe
Breath of Life Ministry
Shell Hall, Muson Centre, Opposite TBS Lagos