Experienced and diverse media professional and trainer, target driven, versatile with energetic maturity. A self-starter with a creative sales approach and the ability to enthuse others with confidence. He has a proven track record with sales and marketing achievements across Europe and now Africa.
Panelist on Guardian Ethnic Media summit, One World Media Summit, Media Empowerment debates, published in Media Week, Marketing Week, and Ethnic Media Journals ‘The Power of Media’ Sales trainer and Event Facilitator.
To beseen as a leading media sales consultant and business trainer and professional in all aspects of my work.
To add commercial value to all clients,continue personal development whilst achieving higher standards within the working environment. Apply a social conscience to my achievements.
Develop a sales and marketing training package for commercial business teams in UK, Nigeria and Africa.
CEO The Sales Academy,TTH Premier Global Services Ltd, Healthymehealth.Retail Sales, Training Consultant for Adam & Eve. Retail, Ruff ‘n’ Tumble. Media Sales and Media Consultant for Nollywood Movies Channel 329 developing a commercial media strategy for Europe’s premiere Nigerian movie channel broadcasting across sky digital platform. The Weekly World and other digital media publications.
Commercial Director of Nollywood Movies Awards 2013 developing managing and implementing commercial revenue streams for the awards event in Lagos Nigeria.
Corporate Training and development of the ‘Brand I Am’ training course delivered to diverse industry professionals. Lead consultant on ‘Strategic Business Development’ bursary awards generating over £250,000 for ethnic business in the UK.
CEO Weekly World Media Nov 09 – Present
The Pitching Shop a bespoke Call Centre Service supporting SME’s & Medium Sized Enterprises.
Develop a sales and marketing training and recruitment package for commercial business teams in UK, Nigeria and Africa.
Healthyme.health – Consumer Information service (Th!nk Tank Health) and self help information service.
- Develop and implement an integrated media and business plan and model for commercial implementation
- Fiscal planning and profit and loss strategy
- Management of staff across editorial, media sales, design for all media platforms
- Negotiate service level agreements and strategic commercial partnerships
- Development of sales strategy and sales team documents and media packs
- Planning of media and PR campaigns
- Selling sales media and sponsorship packages to SME’s Corporates and Public Sector
Education & Professional Qualification
- B.A English Language
- Marketing certificate/Diploma- The Psychology of Sales
- Sales Training AIDAS (sales technique) – Vocational Sales Training
- Integrated Advertising Systems
- Process of Cable, Satellite, Radio and Publishing sales course
- Ethnic Media analyst training – Project research
- Taylor Nelson – Market research Training
- Microsoft word, Powerpoint presentation skills
- Public Speaking / Mentoring courses – Toast Masters
- National Newspaper Management Course Internal Trinity Mirror – Sales
- Publishing and Printing,
- Institute of Sales Professionals
- Managed weekly sales of £30k across GV portfolio titles 20% year on year growth
- Supervision and Launch of two new supplement titles: ‘CookBook’ Lifestyle, Body Beautiful magazines.
- Development of Business Solutions dept. Logistics and distribution Research
- Public appearance: Guardian Ethnic Media Summit 2008
- Achievements: Year 1 – Weekly actual 30k
- Increased page yield from £2000 to £3500
- Developed national distribution and audit profile for GV titles
- Development of an integrated package sell across Online and offline offers.
- Extension leading to increased reach of target market
- Developed sales technique and training across team of 15 Sales and design personnel.
- Devised management model across UK and Caribbean Supplied marketing Consultancy and support for numerous minority brands and promotions
Created and supported and created numerous African Caribbean events, Products, services to mainstream markets