Reverend (Dr) Nathaniel Oyinloye is an author, Human Right Advocate and Community Development Consultant, whose contribution has made great impacts in the private, public and voluntary sectors.
He holds a Business Administration (BA), Masters of Business Administration (MBA), Post Graduate Diploma (PGD) in Health Services Management, International Refugee Law, and also a PhD Philosophy in Counselling.
He is a Community and Church Development Consultant whose expertise is widely sought after by organisations and government.
He is a member of many credible members including:
- Nigeria Education & Employment Development (NEED)
- African & Caribbean Prostate Cancer Association (ACPCA)
- Black & Ethnic Minority Arts Network (BEMA)
- Board of Trustee of Hackney Refugee Forum (HRF)
- Board of Trustee of Black Ethnic Minority Working Group (BEMWG )
Dr. Nathaniel is also a member of Jesus Ambassador International Foundation ( JAIF ); Chairman of Christian Ministers’ Welfare Initiatives ( CMWI ) for London / Europe; A research student and member of National Association of Licensed Paralegal ( NALP ).
Dr. Nathaniel has been recognised for his selfless service to the community at many times such as:
- Winner of Life Changers’ Humanitarian Achievement Award, (2010) and
- Nigerian UK Based Achievers’ Award – Excellence for Selflessness in Service Life Achievement, (2011).
He is also executive member of many Association & Corporate bodies in the UK including;
- Joint Council for Welfare Immigrant ( JCWI )
- Central Association of Nigeria in UK (CANUK)
- National Association of Nigerian Communities in UK ( NANC )
Over the last twenty years, Dr Nathaniel has add value to Nigeria and African Diaspora Community in many ways; he has acquired many unique skills and participated in many specialist training including:
Hate Crime, Homophobic Hate Crime and Domestic Violence;Training on Criminal Justice System; Force Marriages; Drug and Alcohol dependent parent and the possible risks for their Children; Prostate Cancer (Community Champion) and Breast Cancer; and Working with Girls in Gang.
Dr Nathaniel is multi lingual speaking fluent English, French and Yoruba.
He is currently the Vice President of Nigeria Diaspora Security Forum (NDSF) a network of security consultants based in the United Kingdom of Nigerian heritage.